Why should you attend?
- Explore topics including finance, human resources, technology and practice analytics, marketing, operations, succession planning, communications, and more.
- Discover new growth opportunities that will change the way you do business.
- Earn up to 9 hours of veterinary business CE.
- Identify industry trends and leverage change to your financial advantage.
- Leverage technology to maximize your brand value and reach.
- Forge new relationships with peers, vendor partners, and thought leaders.
- Learn strategies and tactics that will help you compete and remain independent.
We are delivering MORE. This year, The 2020 PSIvet Business Symposium offers sessions that our members have asked to learn about. MORE detailed education and training on specific veterinary business topics. Each day, you’ll experience interactive lectures and workshops that will send you home with actionable road maps for creating a stronger, more competitive business.
Join us for this exclusive, PSIvet Member, Practice Owner-Only veterinary business conference. Earn CE. Learn more from the brightest. Strengthen your market position as an independent veterinarian. We promise to deliver more value to you so you can deliver more to your clients and patients.
(Early, on-site registration available on Wednesday from 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Includes: Breakfast, Lunch & Awards
Join us for great food and drink while you meet and mingle with friends and colleagues.
Sponsor: Royal Canin
Patrick McCarthy – President, PSIvet
Did you know that each of PSIvet’s Approved Vendors have business resources you can leverage to your advantage? Learn what tools and information are available to you, and network with those who are ready to help you achieve your business goals.
This formal, sit-down dinner, celebrates PSIvet’s new direction, while recognizing star performers during the P.E.T. Awards.
Data and Education
Presented by iVET360
PSIvet Healthcare Initiative
Presented by Vault Consulting